Technical Director - Radio / TD Simulcasts
• Primarily focused on assisting in the creation of live, studio-based episodes of ''Rip City Mornings,'' radio/TD simulcast programs on NBC Sports Northwest.
• Duties will involve prepping and technical-directing productions the show on weekday mornings, including operating a Broadcast Pix and Tricaster switcher, adjusting audio levels, operating robotic cameras, building and playing out on-screen graphics, cutting and playing back video elements, and communicating with master control operators during live programming.
• On-the-job training will be provided to prepare for eventually leading the TV-side productions of these broadcasts.
• Will work with radio producers and on-air talent to satisfy production needs for live and/or taped programming.
• Install and organize effects, transitions, and macros within Broadcast Pix system.
• Help provide solutions for studio, and control room production needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned, including filling in for other technical positions as needed, most frequently other radio/TV simulcast programming.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Familiarity with Chyron graphics systems
• Experience in related studio production in a live, multi-camera setting preferred
• Proficiency in Adobe suite of software, particularly Adobe Premier and Photoshop, preferred
• Ability to work Monday- Friday mornings - flexible hours a plus but not required. There may be opportunity for fill-in work which at times may include weekends and holidays, and reliably manage a schedule involving different start times and shift lengths
• Eligibility Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Portland, OR
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site