Senior Social Editor
New York, NY US
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Supervising Producer, Brand Marketing, Peacock
Peacock is looking for a Supervising Producer to join our Creative team, focused on Brand Marketing for our launch and beyond. We are seeking an independent minded and highly competitive candidate who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry.
The Peacock Creative team is tasked with developing industry-leading solutions that will launch and sustain our brand and our content; a successful candidate will not only have great creative and production skills, they'll be a proactive resource across the business, adept at managing a high-volume of assignments day-to-day while also thinking strategically about how to attack problems down the road.
The Supervising Producer will help develop and manage the creative expression of Peacock, NBCU's streaming video service, as it pertains to our brand and our content. The Supervising Producer will oversee internal editors/designers and external vendors tasked with developing and executing creative marketing ideas and campaigns. The candidate should have a reel of relevant work that shows their conceptual prowess, eye for design, copywriting skills, strategic thinking, and industry-leading creative chops.
• Peacock Brand Launch: work with external partners and internal stakeholders on launch campaign creative asset ideation and execution
• Ongoing Peacock brand campaigns: help maintain a consistent voice and tone across all platforms and consumer touchpoints for brand initiatives.
• Plan and execute multiplatform campaigns for the launch and marketing of Peacock content, including asset capture/shoots
• Develop creative ideas to help position and market Peacock content around cultural milestones and events
• Work with Sales/Trade/Affiliate marketing partners on creative needs/assets
• Partner cross-functionally with Growth Marketing and Social Marketing teams on initiatives to create cultural impact, and drive customer acquisition and retention
• Help ensure seamless execution and delivery of creative assets to relevant internal partners and platforms
• Closely coordinate with Peacock content team on marketing priorities and create assets/materials to market that content, with constant optimization
• Help develop creative strategies around Peacock content to guide internal teams and external vendors
• Help to develop unique and best-in-class concepts, stunts and activations for Peacock
• Collaborate with Creative Director and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts, as needed.
• Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all content
• At least 7 years of relevant experience creating, producing and managing promotional/marketing content and campaigns
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, digital delivery and music libraries
• Entertainment, Digital Media and/or direct-to-consumer marketing/branding/creative experience strongly preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to be hands-on when necessary
• Experience managing projects
• Excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data & optimizing creative accordingly
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Passion for television and film content, as well as interest in news, sports, and pop culture
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site