Associate Marketing Manager, Originals
Burbank, CA US
This is an opportunity to be part of a marketing team from the ground-up and shape the marketing team of the future. The Strategy & Planning Manager, HBO Max Originals Marketing will develop breakthrough strategies and integrated campaigns for Max Original series/films, along with overseeing the execution of media, stunts and activations with relevant stakeholders, across all consumer touchpoints. Working closely with team members across creative, social and media, the Strategy & Planning Manager will define communication strategies, key beats, big ideas and the overall strategic framework for our Originals campaigns. They will manage the day-to-day campaign execution across audience definition, consumer research, and cross-functional planning to deliver a thoughtful, coordinated and best-in-class marketing campaign. They will report to the VP, HBO Max Originals Marketing.
• Develop a strategic framework for Max Originals campaigns, informed by data, audience & research insights and fueled by leading digital & social trends with best-in-class execution.
• Work closely with cross-functional team leads across creative, social, PR, media, editorial, international and distribution/partner marketing to ensure campaign strategies ladder-up to broader campaign objectives, has an integrated, coordinated approach, and deliver on key business objectives.
• Key partner in paid media planning, including identifying platforms that align with audience strategies and managing creative and editorial placement strategies and partnership executions.
• Lead the execution of all partnerships and promotions with third-party brands across our distribution pipeline to drive viewership and broaden the reach of the marketing campaign.
• Work with the Events team to manage high-impact marketing activations that drive earned media/buzz.
• Partner closely with cross-functional teams - data/analytics, product marketing, media planning, editorial, growth marketing, research, PR, legal, programming, research and other teams to create and manage multiple concurrent campaigns
• Evaluate campaign performance across multiple KPI's with a deep understanding of analytics and how performance metrics inform and adjust strategies, providing actionable recommendations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
• Key contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
• 5+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films
• A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, meet a high bar of quality throughout
• Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must
• Strategic, qualitative and competitive analysis - including robust media landscape and programming knowledge
• Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site