Acts as Lead Motion Designer/Artist for WGN-TV and Antenna TV (and other projects as directed) with responsibility to produce graphics and motion graphics that will enhance the station image and promotional/news reporting efforts.
• Design and execute any and all on-air graphics and compositions for TV station Promotions and News broadcasts as required;.
• Work with Creative Services Writer/Producers, News Producers and Reporters, and Production Directors or Producers to skillfully develop any needed graphics to enhance News stories
• Design and collaborate, as directed by Art Director or Creative Director, any promotional graphics and designs including on-air stills/motion, web, print, outdoor advertising including any collateral used by the sales department for presentations to advertisers.
• Requires an undergraduate degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to create and evaluate graphic images using Adobe software; Functional knowledge of Cinema 4D is recommended.
• Must understand and be able to operate current state-of-the-art television design equipment and software.
• Must also have a keen sense of current standards in television and print design.
• Recommended to have knowledge and understanding of Ross Xpression and Chyron Prime or other common broadcast systems.
• Must be able to use graphic design to enhance station image and to ''sell'' programming to viewers and advertisers.
• Requires 2-4 years' experience at a TV station or Post-Production facility.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site