Acquisition Team Executive
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. To support our regional expansion, we are looking for a Regional Program Manager of Design & Construction. This position will be based in Singapore. You will report directly to the Global Director of Design & Construction based in Los Angeles, with a dotted line to the Global Director of Real Estate Transactions also based in Los Angeles.
As part of the Real Estate & Workplace team, you will lead end to end project delivery in an ever-changing APAC real estate portfolio that is experiencing explosive growth. You will go beyond simply completing projects on time and within budget because you recognize the value of the physical workplace and its impact on employee engagement & productivity. We don't want to just be a place to work, we want to be THE place to work.
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service. As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
• Lead the real estate project delivery process for all APAC locations, including transaction oversight, budget development, design & planning, construction, commissioning and deployment.
• See that the end to end cross functional project Schedule, incorporating dates and times for decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, lead times for fabrication, and field installation, is established and maintained.
• Ensure that the prescribed quality and financial control measures are implemented and maintained throughout the life of the project.
• Assist with the management of lease transactions from site selection and proposal through post closing activities that align with the business needs of the company, working closely with both external partners such as outside counsel, consultants and brokers as well as internal cross-functional partners including, but not limited to Legal, Tax, Policy and Finance.
• Support the development of letters of intent (LOI) and corporate lease contracts and agreements.
• Support site due diligence efforts as required to achieve desired real estate solutions.
• Coordinate directly with Lease Administration on upcoming critical dates, lease expirations, rent payments, and other financial obligations associated with the leases.
• Closely align with internal stakeholders and colleagues across Real Estate, Workplace, Employee Technology, Legal and Security.
• Work effectively with regional developers, landlords, and government agencies.
• Establish regional partnerships with architects, engineers, brokers, consultants, and contractors.
• Provide clear & frequent project updates to leaders & internal stakeholders that define project and transaction status, schedule, & risks.
• Prioritize incoming project workload across all markets and ensure resources are assigned to lead in the development & execution.
• Manage yearly CAPEX budget, provide accurate & timely reforecasting, and create a multi-year CAPEX plan that aligns with overall real estate & workplace objectives.
• Leverage our global scale & purchasing power to reduce overall costs on goods and services.
• International travel will be required.
• 10+ years experience in corporate project delivery in a high speed and dynamic environment, including support of the transaction and, design and construction phases
• Strong preference for studio and entertainment-specific campus experience.
• Ability to prioritize and high level of organizational skills.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and contracts and commercial lease agreements.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
• Be familiar with lease terms and conditions.
• Have an understanding of project cost analysis.
• Google Office Suite.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site