Creative Operations Manager
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Century City, CA
Account Supervisor (Brands PR)
Are you a gearhead? We are currently looking for an outstanding communications and media relations expert to join our consumer tech team in Los Angeles!
Working with some of the most high-profile consumer tech brands in the world, alonside a team thats passionate about tech, gaming, and digital entertainment.
The Account Supervisor, Brand Communications takes their passion for tech and gadgets and pairs it with the considerable experience you have achieved in an integrated communications role.
The ideal candidate will bring a successful track record in driving integrated PR strategies, securing stellar tech/consumer product reviews and media results, and activating tech influencers. You will also demonstrate excellent project management skills, people-management skills and have mastered the client/agency process. An entrepreneurial mindset for your accounts and an inspirational style to supervising junior team members are key to this role.
As a supervisor, you'll develop creative, marketing and public relations programs that garner high-profile media results and accomplish client objectives. You will also create and maintain strong personal relationships with clients, allowing you to build and deliver client presentations and plans.
Serving as a role model for team members, you will provide oversight for the team's day-to-day activities and quality control for all client facing materials.
• 6+ years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience a plus
• Consumer tech PR experience required, with video game industry experience a plus
• Track record of successfully developing media strategies, driving tech product review programs, identifying story angles, developing press materials and securing top-tier coverage for clients
• Exceptional judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts and vendors
• Successful in running multiple short- and long-term plans simultaneously
• Experience engaging mid- to senior-level clients
• Professional presence conducive to working with senior leadership
• Extremely organized with unfailing attention to detail
• Resourceful in gathering information and connecting dots
• Excellent writing and editorial skills
• BA/BS undergraduate degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.