Sr UX Researcher
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
NBCUniversal is looking for a highly talented individual to join the Digital Measurement Strategy team. The team is responsible for tagging and tracking the company's portfolio of sites and apps. The team's focus is on enabling audience measurement tools, developing and implementing analytics requirements, and defining/refining business KPIs.
Our main tools are Adobe, Nielsen, and Comscore, so please apply if you are an expert in them. The Manager's responsibilities will include:
• Use defined measurement strategies for multiple lines of business as guidelines to measure, understand, and optimize online customer experiences
• Write tech specs, code samples, and build digital analytics implementation solutions for video streaming apps
• Manage fidelity of key performance indicators for video streaming and click tracking
• Participate in and support an environment that values diversity of thought, leaves room to make mistakes and learn, and thrives on the success of the larger team
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience;
• 3+ years of digital analytics experience
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Ability to pull, test, and understand large datasets and verify implementation requirements
• Ability to download and test multiple app and OTT builds for production release
• Knowledge of implementation across Adobe Analytics including processing rules, Adobe Heartbeat, Adobe Audience Manager, Nielsen DCR/DTVR, and Comscore
• Knowledge of digital analytics industry trends: tracking libraries and SDKs, cookies, data layer, tag management systems, report suite configuration, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized for project management and documentation
• Spreadsheet specialist
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Impeccable attention to detail and understanding of business impact
• Proficiency in at least one programming languages
• Experience with debugging tools such as Charles Proxy, WireShark, and Apple Configurator
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site