San Angelo, TX
The Camera/Audio Operator is responsible for operating television cameras to record scenes for live and recorded broadcasts and monitor audio.
• Morning Camera/Audio position
Title: Camera/Audio Operator
Part time, number hours per week 25
Work day are Mon-Fri., which could include holidays
Split Shift 5a-8am & 11am-1pm
Requirements & Skills:
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
1. Run studio camera during newscasts and other productions
2. Run studio audio during newscasts and other productions
3. Maintain control room and studio appearance.
Work experience and education required for position:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous broadcast experience preferred, but not required
3. Training will be provided
Special Skills Required:
1. Must be able to work in a live studio environment with pressures associated
with deadlines and last-minute changes.
2. Good communication skills a must.
3. Must be a team player and have good people skills
4. Must have reliable transportation and be dependable.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site