VP, Finance - Domestic Line Of Business
Atlanta, GA US
We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
The Financial Analyst II (FA II) position will support CNN Worldwide's Digital businesses across all their platforms, with primary responsibility supporting the Editorial and Business Development & Operations areas.
• Data gathering and preparation of accurate reports, ad-hoc analysis, financial forecasts, budgets and long-range plans
• Evaluating performance and identifying risks and opportunities
• Preparing financial models and ad-hoc financial analysis
• Working with allocating companies to understand business drivers and variances
• Partnering with the accounting team to create a seamless actual/forecast process
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or a combination of other undergraduate degree and relevant work experience
• Minimum of two years' experience in financial analysis and financial reporting is required, including budgeting/forecasting and project-based financial analysis work
• Excel skills and related financial modeling are required.
• Candidate must exhibit strong attention to detail, executive presence and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Initiative to propose and implement process improvements and to diagnose and solve problems.
• Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
• Hyperion, Essbase, and excel skills are highly desired.
• Knowledge and experience with digital and/or media businesses are a plus.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site