Full Time Job
Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
UMG is in search of a Digital Ads & Social Media Marketing Specialist to be based in Bangkok.
The role is responsible for two key areas of Universal Music Thailand including the management and execution of Digital media buys and Setting up strategy for social media campaigns working with Marketing team to execute the social campaigns.
Responsibilities: DIGITAL ADS
• Develop strategic paid media plans including media spend projections, media mix suitable for specific campaign matching with given budget, target audiences, and objectives.
• Plan, buy, optimize and manage digital media campaigns (Facebook, IG, Youtube, Search, etc.) via buying internal analytic tools to optimize media buys
• Monitor, Report and Analysis. Generate weekly and monthly report that drives media efficiency.
Responsibilities: SOCIAL MEDIA
• Establish social media strategy for each platform. Create a strategy and recommended ways of working for each social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tiktok, Twitter to ensure our content is catered for the uniqueness of each platform.
• Set up guideline for executions to Marketing team. Working closely with Marketing team to ensure executions of social media campaign for local and international priorities.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of our social community across all social media channels. Including content monitoring, ensuring timely response, managing organic and paid influencer/social media programs.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Manage digital influencer campaigns
• Worked in brands as Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive.
• Worked in Agency as Ads Operation / Social Media Content Manager
• At least 2-3 years experience
• A hands on attitude and able to work with internal and external partners.
• Fluent in English
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.