Universal Music Group
Are you passionate about customer experience? Do you find yourself thinking about how customer interactions could be improved? Are you experienced in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, and threading them together to tell a compelling story? Do you thrive on being part of a global team and/or traveling?
The Netflix Customer Service (CS) Insights team is looking for a CS Insights Analyst in Manila. The CS Insights team generates actionable insights by analyzing the voice of the customer to enhance the Netflix product experience and customer service. The role will report into the Manager of Customer Service Insights based out of Los Gatos. They will join a team of global analysts located around the world.
Candidates must demonstrate that they are both curious and analytical, passionate about customer experiences, and expert storytellers. They must be an excellent communicator in both written and spoken English.
Gathering and analyzing customer feedback:
- Listen to call recordings and review chat and call transcripts to identify themes in the customer experience and analyze points of friction related to the customer journey
- Leverage metrics dashboards and data tools to detect subsets of CS contacts to analyze across regions, languages, and customer segments
Communicating actionable insights & trends:
- Craft clear, compelling, and concise stories from customer analysis in business English
- Present analysis to key stakeholders within CS
- Collaborate with CS Insights peers to develop and share best practices
Managing project expectations
- Work in a consultative fashion with stakeholders to define project approach, address roadblocks, and deliver insights that drive action
- Develop project plans and apply project management rigor to meet deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in social science or related field required
• 2+ years of work experience in a research and/or analysis role required
• Prior experience working in a market research agency required
• Able to analyze large qualitative datasets and summarize key insights into themes required
• Data savviness and experience in quantitative data analysis using Excel or Tableau required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Experience with SQL a plus
• Prior experience in customer service and/or analyzing customer insights preferred
• Normal business hours with exceptions
• Must be willing to travel 25%, as external conditions permit.