Senior Social Editor
New York, NY US
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Performance Marketing, Live Content
The Performance Marketing Manager – Live Content helps plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for Live Content (Sports, Special Events, News. Etc.) on Peacock, with the goal of optimizing media to drive efficient subscriber acquisitions and build excitement and demand for live content.
• Own performance marketing strategy for live content working with the NBC sports, Olympics, and live event teams to ensure content is promoted to relevant audiences and positioned in line with the communication strategy.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute marketing campaigns for live content, across Paid Social, Search, In-app & OTT media, Programmatic, and Affiliates.
• Work closely with the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize spend across channels toward driving efficient Peacock subscriber acquisition.
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid media tactics using Peacock's first party and third party to inform decisions while staying true to the Peacock brand.
• Analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend – focus on finding and driving high quality Peacock subscribers determined by lifetime value.
• Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses working closely with Senior Manager, Performance Marketing.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3+ years direct marketing experience required.
• Experience marketing live sports and driving fan engagement.
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, with a focus on digital subscriptions.
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• MBA a plus.
• Experience buying media directly through prominent ad network like Facebook or Google.
• Experience marketing entertainment brands and content.
• Experience with multi-touch attribution.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site