Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA
The Sinclair Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking Helpdesk Support! This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team that's building a new design hub that will service all of Sinclair's sports properties including 22 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Helpdesk Support role, under the Viz Director's supervision, provides technical support and distributes graphic elements to the 22 Regional Sports Networks and other Sinclair sports properties.
• Support and troubleshoot technical issues with VizRt graphics output machines and associated stats software used for studio and remote broadcasts
• Analyze and test real-time motion graphics maintaining a strong attention to detail
• Work with producers and coordinators to fulfill graphics orders and deliver assets to remote and studio broadcasts
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Must be a self-starter who is willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
• An overall understanding of live broadcast environments
• Strong Windows/PC skills and strong familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects
• Must have a customer service type demeanor (professional, calm & patient), as you will be providing support in high-pressure situations both on the phone and via email
• Very organized and agile workflow proficiency with project management software
• Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve with tight deadlines
• Strong documentation skills
• Knowledge of sports, including MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred
• Must have flexible hours and available on weekends and holidays
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site