Paid Media Freelancer
London, United Kingdom
Temporary UK Marketing Manager - Family Brands
Entertainment One (eOne) is an independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kids entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; global hit PJ Masks; newly-launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; as well as such fashion brands as My Little Pony and Jem.
This role will support the Marketing Directors EMEA with the implementation and roll-out of marketing plans and strategies for eOne Family Brands for the UK market. We are looking for someone to assist in developing and executing brand marketing initiatives for assigned brands including Peppa Pig and My Little Pony. In addition, the role will focus on driving 360 marketing campaigns to develop brand awareness and affinity on a local level, and working closely with partners, including broadcast, licensing agents and internal stakeholders
• Work closely with Directors and Coordinators in the creation, implementation and planning of clear marketing initiatives and activations in the UK.
• Lead all marketing activity and campaigns, including briefing agencies, analysing proposals, amplifying partner activities, securing partner consensus and support, and crafting post-campaign reports.
• Develop marketing strategy for the UK, under guidance from Marketing Directors.
• Handle given UK marketing budgets and work alongside Marketing Coordinators to ensure processing and tracking of vendor payments.
• Support Marketing Directors with day to day implementation of all other marketing campaigns and projects, as and when required.
• Drive relationships with key broadcast partners and licensees, to ensure all campaigns are as impactful as possible.
• Proactively seek out opportunities for the brands and identify new partners where relevant to support brand goals.
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions, supporting the planning, development and creation of marketing materials and execute campaigns.
• Undertake competitive marketing research regularly and collaborate closely with research team to identify new opportunities and present findings to the EMEA team.
• Communicate regularly to the wider team on brand plans, creative updates and marketing initiatives, sharing and championing best practice.
• Manage, support and build clear guidance for Coordinator with the support of the EMEA Marketing Directors.
• Strong previous marketing experience within the Entertainment industry, ideally in the kids consumer products/content space.
• Experience in running 360, fully integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish, with the ability to balance several priorities at once.
• Excellent skills and knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Excellent relationship builder – ability to build strong relationships with both external and internal key partners.
• Ability to communicate well and get things done in a pro-active manner.
• Ability to stay ‘cool’ when the pressure is on.
• Results driven while maintaining a high level of creativity.
• Be a great teammate.
• ‘Muck in approach’ to wider divisional needs.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site