Sr Technical Project Manager
New York, NY
Data Analysts in the Platform Analytics team are the analytical partner to the Disney Streaming Services product and engineering teams. They focus on improving customer experiences at critical inflection points in the customer journey on Disney+ and ESPN+ through measurement, analysis, and insight generation. Analysts on this team focus on improving business results through the combination of statistical rigor, data analysis, and fast paced execution with an emphasis on driving actionable business recommendations.
• Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand performance of the platform. When a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
• Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content.
• Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
• Partnership: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
• 4+ years of analytical experience.
• 2+ years' work experience using SQL
• Experience with Python/R or other statistical programming language a plus
• Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
• Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis).
• Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
• Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site