Remote / Virtual
Within FOX Entertainment's Creative Advertising Group sits the Visual Innovation Studio (aka VIS). The 'VIS' team is FOX Entertainment's in-house design agency – combining the disciplines of design, animation, illustration, and photography to craft bespoke visuals for FOX's marketing efforts - and our Animation Design team is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team. In this hands-on role, you will be the front-facing liaison between the Animation/Digital creatives and multiple internal stakeholders.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the production of creative and design collateral for FOX's Animated slate of programming
• Responsible for the full cycle of producing design and illustration-based creative collateral from inception to completion i.e. brand design toolkits (logos, character standees, and style guides) as well as marketing materials, including key art, social content, paid media content, electronic-sell-through imagery, etc.
• Track the inflow of project requests, organize timelines, gather proper specs, assign projects to internal/external design resources, and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
• Project manage all animation-related design projects being executed by FOX's Animation and Digital Design teams and develop an understanding and fluency in the two team's different processes, tools, and methods of production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 5 years of relevant experience at a studio, television network, or creative agency servicing the Entertainment Industry is preferred
• Strong project management skills including timeline management, resourcing planning, budgeting, briefing, and assigning projects to artists
• Deep understanding of the creative workflow for marketing and working knowledge of animation production pipelines
• Knowledge of fundamental design and motion graphics terminology to converse with artists and social/digital best practices for digital projects
• Strategic and savvy to navigate the team into a successful direction amongst many stakeholders
• Interest in automation systems and developing new workflows are a plus
• You are an excellent communicator and enjoys liaising with clients, show production, executives, and artists
• You have a collaborative and problem-solving mindset
• You have the ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects at once
• You are a critical thinker and likes to plan ahead to identify potential scope creep or risk factors
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.