Childrens Books Art & Design Coordinator
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY US
Disney Streaming Services is a place for the creative and the bold. We are looking for an experienced hands-on Art Director to translate our digital marketing efforts into a visual cohesive strategy. This role is for ESPN+, so the ideal candidate will have previous sports design experience. This role will support combat sports, so knowledge of various leagues is a must.
As Art Director you should demonstrate excellent design and digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques. As Art Director you will collaborate with a small team of Visual, Production and Motion Designers providing guidance and fostering ideas to launch new impressive marketing initiatives. You will create design concepts and strategies for campaigns and monitor its process through all stages of production. The ideal candidate has a passion for design, sports and data; with experience in marketing and a proven record of bringing campaigns to life across digital and social platforms. You must be able to communicate your design concepts clearly and show experience collaborating with different teams to ensure brand consistency. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome by exceeding our customer expectations and driving sustainable growth.
Along with your application, please submit a portfolio and resume.
• Conceive and implement design concepts, guidelines and strategies in various digital marketing projects and oversee them to completion
• Team up with Copywriters and Digital Production Designers in crafting highly impactful and scalable media campaigns
• Motivate and mentor Visual, Production and Motion Designers to help them use their talents effectively
• Collaborate with Design Director and marketing teams to on-board clients' requirements
• Work along Copywriters to marry well-crafted copy with smart, scalable designs that meet marketing goals
• Collaborate with Motion Studio team in bringing designs to life
• Lead conversations with excellent communication skills
• Establish goals and priorities for the team, as well as direct reports
• Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
• Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
• This position will support combat sports, knowledge of various leagues is a strong preference.
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working as an Art Director or similar role within the Digital Design industry
• Has executed email campaigns and lifecycle marketing activations
• Candidates who have experience working on sports, lifestyle brands, or entertainment brands are a plus
• Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign as well as Sketch, HTML and CSS
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
• Outstanding organization skills
• Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have digital production skills creating digital assets in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
• Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered
• BA/BS in Design, Fine Art, Advertising or relevant field
• MA/MS will be considered an asset
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site