Revenue Product Manager
Los Gatos, CA US
As Netflix expands its streaming video service across 190 countries, it continues to provide binge-loving fun to people all across the globe. The ''birth of a new global Internet TV network'' means more hot Netflix originals (like Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things, The Crown, and House of Cards) to attract new subscribers and build our brand. In order to drive Netflix's global growth, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growing company. Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
More Originals means more indirect tax related workflows. We are looking for a tax professional to assist our Tax team with sales and property tax responsibilities. This person will assist with our monthly compliance needs and collaborate with different teams within Finance to support indirect tax inquiries. This position will reside at Netflix in Los Gatos or Los Angeles, CA.
• Assisting with the preparation of data collection for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales & use tax and property tax compliance.
• Communicating and partnering with various Finance teams for unclaimed property compliance
• Reconciling various tax accounts on a monthly basis.
• Developing operational process improvements in sales & use tax, unclaimed property, and property tax workflows.
• Liaison for business license and annual report compliance with outsource providers.
• Compiles necessary data for sales & use tax and property tax audits.
• Enters and maintains sales tax exemptions and tax rules in the tax software
Qualities we're looking for:
• Sales & Use Tax & Property Tax Experience and Accounting with a minimum of 2 years experience
• Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
• Enthusiasm for designing and building new systems
• Our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it all. Positive attitude and never settling for ''good enough'' are key
• Experience with Workday Financials or other cloud based ERP systems, tax systems such as Vertex and G Suite
• BS / BA in Accounting or Finance and CPA/CA/JD
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site