On-Air Service Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Atlanta, GA US
Studio Audio Operations (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires in Technical Operations. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Audio Op 1: Live or live to tape television audio mixing, working on large format consoles (Lawo, Calrec, Stder, etc) and sharing of resources between operator surfaces. Needs a deep knowledge and experience of analog, digital and IP based audio networking systems.
• Audio Op 2: Responsible for setting up mic's, IFB's, beltpacks and all other audio related equipment in the studio or remote truck. Works hand in hand with the show A1.
• FOH Audio: Responsible for mixing in studio mic's live/taped replay segments and more in the studio or venue for the audience to hear. Works independently at times and other times with a show A1 to receive the proper show mix to be played in the studio or venue.
• Please provide a credits list of all Audio Department work for Live Broadcast
• All positions require 2-5 years of experience in Live News, Sports, or Entertainment production.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site