Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people -- partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined the Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Founded in late 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, Finn Partners has more than tripled in size in seven years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 800 professionals, FINN provides its clients with global access and capabilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for everything from press releases to social media posts for our Hong Kong and China teams. Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly, offer impactful insights, and you are passionate about travel, food, design and culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Reports to: Account Director/Director
• Manage all writing materials for business purposes, including but not limited to press releases, brochures, digital platforms, business proposals, trend reports and social media posts
• Develop and deliver clear, relevant and innovative content that brings business goals and user needs together
• Engage the target audience with creative ideas in producing new content
• Ensure all the materials are on brand and error-free
• Local market experience in China and general knowledge of Chinese media channels
• Comfortable with popular Chinese social media platforms such as Wechat and Weibo
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is required
• CET-6 or above
SKILLS & VALUES
• 1-5 years of related experience in PR, marketing, advertising or creative field in an in-house role
• Experienced in independently crafting on-brand content and business proposals
• University degree in Communication, Marketing or English
• Excellent in written and spoken Chinese
• Familiarity with common writing style guides
• Previous social media, SEO or SEM experience is a plus
• Understand the basics of branding to convey client messaging
• Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should send detailed resume including availability and current and expected salary in RMB (before tax) to firstname.lastname@example.org.