Product Manager, Ad Measurement
West Hollywood, CA US
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of Product - Demand Enablement, who will work across both our direct and indirect revenue channels to increase the number and quality of advertisers buying Pluto TV ad inventory. The result of this work will be to gain a larger share of ad spend from current advertisers and to convince new advertisers of the benefits of our ad platform.
The Senior Manager will have product responsibilities for 3rd-party measurement capabilities, integration with necessary buy-side tools, programmatic integrations, and ad product formats.
This role requires a deep understanding of the advertising industry, maturity working with third parties, and proven experience defining and executing product strategy. In addition, this person will build and lead a team of junior and mid-level product managers.
This role reports to the VP of Product, Revenue.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Cross-Functional Team Relationship: Developing and maintaining healthy, productive, working relationships across the core Revenue Product, Program, and Engineering teams; non-Revenue teams (Native Apps, WebTech, Data Engineering); and Ad Operations, Revenue Partnerships, Sales, and Monetization teams.
• Product Requirements: Finalizing product initiatives with clear definition of goals, risks, dependencies, and assumptions, overall approach, and requirements with acceptance criteria.
• Operational QA/Troubleshooting: Triaging ad-related issues with the appropriate resources including independent QA/troubleshooting when possible, and help communicate status/results to partners.
• Product Planning: Defining the product goals, strategies, and roadmap plans for Demand Enablement and ensuring prioritization on the all-up Revenue Product Roadmap.
• Organizational Structure and Hiring: Building and executing an appropriate team staffing and hiring plan that includes roles and responsibilities to achieve team goals.
• Outreach and relationships with key 3rd-party partners: Developing an ongoing relationship with representatives from various 3rd-party partners (eg. FreeWheel, SpotX, Telaria, Nielsen, comScore, and other viewability vendors) to drive Pluto TV's business and product goals.
• Demand Enablement Subject Matter Expert (SME): Engaging with internal partners and evangelizing the team's role, accountabilities and plan. Becoming familiar with industry initiatives related to the Demand Enablement area (eg. IAB standards, etc) and propose how Pluto TV should be engaging with the industry on areas that matter most.
• At least 4 years of commercial product management experience, particularly leading the management of a product or portfolio through the software development lifecycle, from conception through launch to ongoing performance measurement and optimization.
• Experience directly recruiting, leading and developing product management professionals.
• Experience with digital advertising, preferably in TV or streaming video. Understanding of ad-supported video on-demand and/or video streaming technologies is preferred.
• Adept at tailoring communications depending on the circumstances, whether the audience is technical, non-technical, or executive.
• Track record of results working collaboratively and being dependent on others.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to achieve results through influence and cross-team collaboration
• Comfort analyzing data to identify trends, diagnose problems, and to find solutions.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site