Sony Interactive Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA US
We need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. Leveraging Sony Music's vast catalog and roster of artists, the Associate Producer will play a key role in supporting the production of new forms of immersive music content experiences.
• Organize and maintain meetings and communication management to key stakeholders.
• Create and maintain content production schedules and status reports to ensure project delivery dates are met.
• Provide support throughout the content production process, including the development of creative treatments, pitching, testing, focus groups, troubleshooting, and updating.
• Liaise between content and engineering to support the creation of new immersive music experiences.
• Coordinate and troubleshoot builds as needed.
• Assist in the management of internal and external resources related to production.
• Assist in resource planning and track against overall objectives.
• Foster a mindful and creative culture across the company where ideas can be created, iterated upon and put into action.
• Competitive analysis and industry monitoring to identify and inform the team on new areas of opportunity.
• As needed, work in partnership with the broader Sony organization including PlayStation, Sony Video and Sound and Sony R&D teams to support the implementation of Sony technologies into immersive music experiences.
• Ability to adapt quickly based on changing requirements and priorities.
• True team player who can work in a diplomatic and level headed manner throughout the organization.
• Foster a culture of high performance with an obsessive commitment to quality.
• At least 3+ years of game production experience.
• Expertise in project management and extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong team player who can demonstrate diplomacy and ability to work well with others.
• Experience working across large organizations, including how to strategically navigate multiple divisions to execute goals, with an emphasis on identifying and aligning with the needs and goals of affiliates and partners.
• Extremely proactive and results oriented.
• A passion for the intersection of technology and entertainment.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience