Burbank, CA US
STORYBOARD DIRECTOR (RUGRATS)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Oversee in-house and freelance storyboard artists to ensure the quality and the style of the show is maintained.
• Regularly meet with Storyboard Artists and Storyboard Revisionists to thoroughly review and revise storyboards.
• Ensure desired quality and style of show is met.
• Oversee implementation of Executive Producer and Standards' notes into storyboards.
• Communicate with Executive producer and line producer as to the status of work progress and any problems that may arise.
• Answer questions from Storyboard Artists and Revisionists during storyboarding and revision process.
• Answer questions from Animation Directors regarding storyboards.
• Answer questions from production Staff regarding organization of designs from storyboards.
• When time allows, sit in on script meetings to offer feedback from a storyboarding perspective.
• Must be able to work digitally with a Cintiq.
• Ability to manage the production schedule and resources.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in style of show.
• Strong staging and composition skills.
• Strong drawing and mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Experience in CG animated shows and ability to work in animatics preferred
• BA/BS in Fine Arts or equivalent experience strongly desired.
• 3 – 5 years as storyboard and or director preferred.
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site