Senior Analyst, FP&A - Participation Ultimates
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Analyst, Audit who will act as a liaison between Financial Contract Reporting Administration, outside auditors, and internal business units. Responsibilities include conducting audit fieldwork, analyzing participation claims, litigation research, and other ad hoc special projects. The Senior Analyst will interact with all levels of management, inside/outside counsel, as well as outside auditors. This unique position will provide a very broad look into various aspects of the entertainment industry.
• Executing fieldwork procedures by
• Reviewing and responding to audit requests.
• Interacting with auditors and WB business units.
• Analyzing audit claims.
• Provide timely response / appropriate documentation to claims, settlement items, and audit questions.
• Perform research and detailed analyses for various issues, including whether statement modifications are necessary as a result of audit.
• Read and understand abstracts and long form legal agreements, related correspondence, and applicable systems used for reporting.
• Maintain system of organization to monitor audits from fieldwork through to settlement; maintain high-quality audit binders and work papers; escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Perform ad hoc analyses, special projects, and litigation research.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting, audit, finance or related field
• Audit firm, Participations, and/or Entertainment industry experience preferred
• CPA a plus
• Ability to read and reasonably understand complex legal agreements.
• Proficiency with core Office365 suite and intermediate Excel data research (filters, vlookups, PivotTables, etc.). Bonus points for experience with collaborative Office365 tools (OneNote, SharePoint).
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software; exposure to SAP and/or PARIS desired.
• High level of organization, documentation skills, and attention to detail.
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills – must be able to interact professionally with outside auditors and all levels of company personnel management. Position will be working closely with other team members.
• Must be able to maintain confidential information.