Analyst, Ad Sales Finance
West Hollywood, CA US
Overview and Responsibilities
responsible for procurement operations, contractor management, purchase order management and vendor management of 3rd party providers. This is an internal and external facing role, and will benefit from high visibility within the organization. A successful candidate would be highly customer centric and detail oriented.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Manage end to end purchase orders, requisitions and contractual agreements in compliance with ViacomCBS policies and procedures.
• Work with internal teams (finance, technology, marketing etc) to structure new contracts and submit RFPs in collaboration with ViacomCBS central sourcing and procurement teams.
• Assist finance with month end close accruals for outstanding expenses, and report on earned value of existing contracts.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand business objectives and drive successful outcomes.
• Liaise with 3rd party vendors to ensure timely payments, manage contractual changes and support internal teams with supplier KPI reporting.
• Manage suppliers and ensure on-time delivery of goods / services in compliance with contracts.
• Propose and drive efficiencies on existing spend, and assist business leaders in renegotiations.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting or related area; and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
• Experience in Ariba / SAP / Coupa / other financial management / procurement software required.
• Experience and proven success in evaluating the quality and cost effectiveness of multiple and complex purchasing options.
• Technology / Media Procurement experience a plus.
• Strong contract reading and comprehension skills.
• Skilled in RFP preparation and working with sourcing teams.
• Demonstrated knowledge of procurement practices and procedures, and demonstrated knowledge of vendor sourcing and negotiation techniques.
• Understanding of the general principles of cost accounting (accruals, prepayments etc.)
• Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
• Strong attention to detail and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site