Sr Cloud Backend Engineer
Louisville, KY US
The CBSi Finance Team is the central processing group for our CBSi brands. We are responsible for the processing of cash application, order approvals, establishing/evaluation advertiser line of credit, customer support, and collections. Our industry is built on the relationships that we build and maintain with our clientele.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems, and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Credit & Collections Manager.
• Manage collection activities for a designated AR portfolio to maximize cash collection. Develop positive relationships with customers, while still achieving target DSO results.
• Perform ongoing credit line evaluation; monitor payment patterns and order review.
• Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
• Ability to work closely with the Billing Specialist/Analyst on invoices that need to be re-billed.
• Assists in A/R related special projects including unapplied cash, collection analysis, trends, and collections at risk.
• Reconcile assigned accounts to maintain account accuracy.
• Work with management to provide accurate cash forecast models.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Reconcile accounts on a timely basis by quickly and consistently following up on unidentified cash receipts and credits.
• Strengthening processes to permit accurate reporting
• Automating processes to avoid manual entry
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years of direct management experience
• 2+ years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
• Strong detail-orientation with a penchant for data accuracy.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site