Associate Marketing Manager, Originals
Burbank, CA US
As an Associate Producer for the Growth Marketing Design Management team of HBO Max, you will work on creating on-platform assets that focus on driving acquisition, retention, and engagement on HBO Max. You will work cross-functionally with Program Marketing Interactive Design, Photo Production, Platform Distribution, Program Marketing, Digital Media Design, Design Management, and more. This role will evaluate metrics focused on subscriber acquisition and retention to improve and influence our creativity. You play a key role in furthering the curation of HBO Max in-app assets for films and series and working with the growth marketing team to supply source assets for images on the home page, brand hub pages, franchise pages, collection pages, lifecycle email, and hbomax.com.
• Produce series/film title level assets to be included on HBO Max.
• Provide creative feedback to partners delivering on-platform assets ensuring high quality assets based on platform design standards and best practices.
• Create QC decks for delivery of platform images.
• QC on-platform images and revisions, QC on-platform images in-app, and assist with troubleshooting missing images before launch dates.
• Establish cross-functional relationships with sister brands (Max Originals, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network), and various internal partners.
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual, verbal, and written format.
• Assist and execute on the timing and quality of internal and external deliverables.
• Use analytics to inform iterations of design efforts, and level of success for campaigns.
• Organize final assets on Box with appropriate naming conventions.
• Assist design management team in sourcing creative assets for various growth marketing campaigns, including social, paid media, editorial and design.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-4 years of experience producing digital campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Previous entertainment experience preferred. Streaming experience a plus.
• Perfect mix of eye for design/detail and design operations chops.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm under pressure.
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
• Positive can-do attitude and sense of humor.
• Comprehensive understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with marketing.
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma. Design experience a plus.
• Experience with Google Suite, Box, Asana.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands