We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
A little bit about our team:
The Operations group is a cross-functional team that sits at the center of Warner Music Group within the Artist Services division. We build fan-focused and data-driven ecommerce stores, websites, and email marketing campaigns that deliver our artists' music and merch to millions of fans around the world. We're the backbone of the marketing and ecommerce teams -- providing program and project management, production services, and full stack enterprise solutions while maintaining operational efficiency and scalability. Our team of engineers lead innovative digital programs, manage technology platform and solutions, as well as provide thoughtful insights to optimize programs.
Why this could be your next big break:
We are looking for a Magento Developer consultant for potentially long term, who can contribute to one of the more complex and large scale Magento Enterprise platforms on the market. This role will work on an international team of world-class Magento engineers to deliver functional, innovative products. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with strong Magento skills who can work well in a fast-paced environment on highly visible projects.
Here you'll get to:
• You will be a key development contributor to large scale Magento 2 feature implementations.
• You will work closely with the Artist Services Operations team to solution and implement small enhancements and bug fixes.
• You will develop and review technical documentation.
• You will design and implement unit tests for assigned projects.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have at least a year of Magento 2 experience
• You have 2+ years of Laravel experience
• You have 2+ years of PHP5 object oriented programing experience
• You have the ability to create documentation of solutions for assigned tasks
• You have knowledge of OOP best practices
• You have experience with PHPUnit framework
• You have Git and GitHub knowledge and use (including pull request and code auditing)
• You have MySQL experience
• You are comfortable with the Unix command line
• You have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• You have the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have experience scaling large Magento instances and optimizing core functionality where necessary.
• You have NodeJS experience
• You have experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and a solid understanding of responsive design
• You have a solid understanding of algorithms, running time and complexity
• You have familiarity with different types of HTTP requests
• You have an understanding of Magento specific caching and indexing methods and APIs
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related concentration preferred