Animation - Storyboard Artist
• Analyzes the script and creates storyboards based on interpretation of the pages or prompts.
• Collaborates with the Director(s), Producer and Head of Story to realize storyboards that reflect the tone of the film.
• Develop characters through the storyboard process.
• Incorporate notes and feedback as needed for sequences.
• Pitches boards to show leadership and editorial as requested.
• Works quickly to iterate new ideas or refine boards.
• Demonstrates strong and efficient drawing abilities that convey acting, staging and action.
• Knowledge of acting, anatomy, perspective, staging and composition.
• Ability to come up with inventive ideas to plus story material.
• Strong sense of entertainment and humor.
• Understanding of editorial.
• Ability to present the storyboard in an effective manner.
• Knowledge or willingness to learn applicable software for creation and asset management.
• Strong time management skills.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop or similar software
• BA in Art, Animation or equivalent work experience preferred
• 3+ years professional experience preferred