Integrated Planning Manager - APAC
This position is responsible for supporting the brand marketing & communications team within The Walt Disney Company Media Networks business in Southeast Asia across the following consumer brands: Disney, Fox, Fox Movies, Fox Sports and National Geographic Channels.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Media Networks the Marketing Co-ordinator role will undertake general administrative and coordination duties but also have the opportunity to develop skills and contribute to internal and external campaigns that the department is in-charge of.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is meticulous, creative and highly organised, with the capability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is energic and able to efficiently maneuver around in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide overall administrative support to the marketing & communications team.
• Manage BTL marketing campaign coordination.
• Manage and coordinate Media Networks Synergy support across other Disney business units.
• Manage content uploading schedule for Media Networks YouTube platforms.
• Manage and update premiums inventory.
• Liase with vendors for invoicing and payment.
• Manage all SAP administration.
• Other office duties as and when assigned.
• Minimum diploma holder, with at least 2 years of administrative experience.
• Experience in Media or Communications industry would be an advantage.
• Positive attitude and able to work independently, but also collaborate as an effective team member in shared knowledge and best practices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Mac OS
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site