Sr Technical Project Manager
Looking for a fast paced, creative environment where you can use your expertise to bring ground breaking interactive OTT products to market? If you said yes, we want to hear from you!
Our team is seeking a QA Tester to act as a core member of the Android app development team focused on QA for our subscription purchase flows. The candidate will think critically about the level of testing required in each stage of the SDLC. The result of testing should be valuable feedback to engineers and product managers concerning the severity of the defect and confidence level of remaining QA tasks.
• Execute test plans across all supported mobile and TV platforms ranging from Android Phones/Tablets to Android OTT devices such as Amazon FireTV and Android TV.
• Help prioritize incoming issues and document steps to reproduce, as well as observed and system behavior
• Actively participate in daily standups and sprint planning, with an emphasis on optimizing testing cycles/resources with product and development teams to deliver shippable features
• Coordinate with the rest of the QA team to analyze and improve the QA process
• Review requirements, specifications, and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Maintain the bug tracking database (Jira)
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analyzing requirements, developing test plans, test cases, and execution of test scripts
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Provide feedback on continually updating designs to give users the best possible customer experience
• Develop more efficient ways to complete full regressions across several builds
• Determine how to best test functional cases that rely on REST APIs and CMS entries
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Work with support teams to triage issues
• Track and update issues in issue management systems
• Experience with agile methodology
• Build test cases with and without product requirements
• Estimate QA effort for each task/feature
• Prioritize workload based on release dates and business priorities
You might also have -
• Complete understanding of HTTP and REST API's
• Technical Background and or Technical Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Work experience in software quality assurance for 2+ years
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working within software development lifecycle
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.