Senior Distributed Systems Engineer - Telemetry
Los Gatos, CA
Product Manager, Studio Innovation (Creative Production and Promotion)
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We have grown to 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. We've become the largest studio in the world, creating new original content at an incredible pace. The Studio Innovation product team is front and center of this growth. We build software that fuels the production and promotion of Netflix content. The Creative Production and Promotion team builds products that bring our shows live: 1. Title & Launch Management: Managing the launch of titles and campaigns (risk & project management, title prioritization, etc.) 2. Globalization: Localizing our content, product, and marketing (dubs, subtitles, copy translation, etc.) 3. Creative assets: Helping members and prospects around the world discover our brand and titles by creating artwork, videos, and text assets (synopses, etc.). 4. Marketing Technology: Marketing Netflix and our titles (ad tech, publicity, and social media).
We're seeking analytical and strategic product leaders across these teams. You will lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, analysts, and other specialists to identify new ways to create products that drive impact in these areas. You will collaborate with global and regional business leaders to set a vision and chart a course. A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to try new things, a hypothesis-driven mentality, a balance of creativity and analytic skills, and exceptional organizational influence.
At Netflix, our product team is small so you have the opportunity to make a big impact, and our unique culture drives our approach to innovation.
• Set a vision and strategy for how to bring our shows and brand to the world
• Lead cross-functional teams to define a roadmap and execute innovative ideas
• Collaborate with operational teams to roll out products to our talent, employees, and partners
• Work closely with data science and algorithm teams to generate insights and develop new ideas
• Communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization
What We're Looking For
• Proven record of successfully launching products or platforms
• General Manager mentality - interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business. Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal
• Demonstrated understanding of good UX
• Ability to prioritize well, and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies
• Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead designers, engineers, and data scientists
• Ability to communicate well, whether in small group discussions or large-scale presentations
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Experience or education in technology or business domains. An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or related disciplines, or an MBA, are a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site