Full Time Job
Sr. Financial Analyst
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Content Distribution seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for a full-time staff position.
Sr. Financial Analyst, Affiliate Finance, is responsible for ensuring accurate reflection of revenue and subscriber information within Nexstar Media for all Affiliate Stations and Cable Networks.
• Process payment data, including cash receipts and subscriber information, as received within a timely manner.
• Manage agreements and supporting data within billing system.
• Provide timely and appropriate support to VP/Director as needed for monthly reporting and ad-hoc analysis. Support Affiliate Sales and Client Services groups and Corporate Finance on an as-needed basis.
• Support Affiliate Sales and Client Services groups and Corporate Finance on an as-needed basis.
• Provide in-depth, accurate and relevant subscriber and revenue data to assist all Internal clients: Network/Stations, Finance, Legal, Affiliate Sales/Marketing and Operations.
• Manage Network subscriber fee Accounts Receivables balances as assigned, ensuring timely review, follow up and action to minimize aged balances.
• Assist Director FP&A in the preparation of portfolio annual budgets/ forecasts and quarterly forecasts/ projection updates.
• Develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with both external customers and internal customers (Networks, Legal, Sales/Marketing, Finance and Operations) in order to provide superior customer service.
• Provide assistance for any internal/external audits (PWC, MAI, etc), policy and procedure changes/review, as well as support of all SOX testing and balance sheet reconciliations.
Requirements: Bachelors degree preferred, MBA a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Minimum of 5 years of finance related experience
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities
• Prior experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint preferred
• Database entry experience
• Strong customer service background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nexstar Media is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.