Universal Music Group
We are in search of a Digital Community Manager to be based in the Philippines.
Community Managers serve as the face of a company. They are generally responsible for managing and handling communications in both directions. Community Managers re involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events, and content creation.
A Community Manager is responsible for creating and managing the online voice of an organization to build brand awareness within the online community.
About this role:
• Develop a content plan.
• Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
• Respond to customers in a timely manner.
• Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
• Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
• Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
• Attend all shoots and events and created content such as BTS, special content like quizzes, games and artist interviews
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
• Liaise with A&R and Sales departments
• Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
• Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
• Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
• Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
• Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
• Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
• Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
• A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
• Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
• Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
• Proficient in Google Analytics.
• At least two years' experience managing social media platforms.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
• Superb time management skills.
• Fluent in English and Tagalog
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.