Sr Software Developer
45 years ago, we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at WarnerMedia, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You'll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You'll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
Sr Software Developer
• Work on managing and developing software-based solutions for NGMC in ATL and Live Production of content across Warner Media sites.
• Develop core functionality and components for applications, services and websites in support of various content platforms.
• Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation.
• Implement best practice standards for development, build and deployment automation while collaborating with a team of engineers.
• Review emerging technologies and evaluate potential uses for WarnerMedia (WM) Technology and other divisions
• Evaluate software products and vendors for WM Technology and other divisions.
• Recommend action, develop and lead implementation of selected products/services.
• Work with internal and external developers to ensure WM Technology code standards and best practices are performed for development of applications.
• Understand, enhance, refactor and document existing applications and services.
• Provide technical support to our clients on newly created and existing applications
• Review emerging technologies and evaluate potential uses for WMTO and other divisions.
• Develop prototype projects using new technologies.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• AWS Certification preferred
• 5+ years enterprise software development experience.
• Proficient in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core,EntityFrameworkCore,
• Good understanding of core DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Containers and Git
• Experience with a Linux environment
• Ability to work directly with business stakeholders and program/project owners to refine and deliver applications and workflows to specification.
• Ability to work with outside vendors and clients under sometimes adverse circumstances and under time critical constraints.
• Overall knowledge of the entertainment industry business preferred.
• Blazor (preferred)
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
• Must be able to respond to after-hours notifications to provide support for applications
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands