Full Time Job
Creative Services Director
- Full Time
Dominant CBS/ABC combo serving the Tri-Cities, Tennessee and Virginia communities. We are in central proximity to major metropolitan areas, including Knoxville, Charlotte and Richmond. Our amazing work and play community is rich in history and home to the Birthplace of Country Music, Bristol Motor Speedway, and World Class
Hiking and Fishing.
We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Creative Services Director.
Join our family that is committed to being part of the fabric of our communities for more than 65 years that has made us a LEADER in delivering local content to our viewers.
To learn more about our beautiful area click here- Visit Tri-Cities
The Creative Services Director is responsible for developing and leading the overall marketing strategy of the station, and for designing the promotions that will achieve the objectives of that strategy.
• Provides leadership for the promotions team
• Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, promotion and termination of employees
• Develops and executes promotions strategies to enhance station competitiveness
• Manages and leads the department to create new and profitable events
• Manages recruitment and development of talented promotions team members
• Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
• Resolves customer complaints regarding promotions
• Plans and directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control promotions programs
• Plans, executes and tracks revenue-generating marketing and promotional events and contests that take place on-air, online and on-site
• Creates and reviews operational records and reports to assess the efficacy of promotions
• Works alongside other Team Members to meet goals and deadlines for promotions
• Creates client promotions and promotional proposals with members of the Programming and Sales teams
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Fluency in English
• Organized Multi-Tasker with the ability to lead by example
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum five years' experience in media promotions
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
• Experience guiding, directing and motivating subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
• Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
NexstarNexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site