Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Retention
New York, NY US
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships. We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
Role Details: The Associate Marketing Manager, CBS All Access helps plan and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels related to our live TV events including awards shows and live sports
Your Day-to-Day: Typical day-today functions for this role to include
• Work with cross-functional teams to execute acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels to support Live TV and Sports events on CBS All Access including paid, earned, and owned channels.
• Identify and develop new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and acquisition.
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies to develop best in class creative executions.
• Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
• Aide in developing cutting edge cross-channel go-to-market plans around the streaming of live events and sports on CBS All Access
• Manage campaigns from development to execution to ensure timely and precise campaign launches.
• Update reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
• Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior
• Perform and review analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
• Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years' experience working in a direct response marketing organization
• Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
• A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
• Strong interest in entertainment and sports content, particularly international soccer Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
• Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing preferred
• Prior experience in entertainment or sports marketing a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site