Senior Business Analyst, FP&A
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will play a critical role in analyzing data and building financial models to identify key opportunities that drive strategic business initiatives. You will work to find solutions to complex business challenges to provide insight and recommendations to key stakeholders including Engineering, Product, Operations, Marketing, Ad Sales, Business Development, and Human Resources. The main focus of this role will be around revenue budgeting, planning and forecasting.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Analyze business data to identify trends, draw conclusions, develop recommendations and help drive data-driven decision-making
• Work with Viacom finance teams globally to ensure smooth financial operations and train Pluto teams on processes
• Build complex financial and operational models to provide immediate and long-term financial insights and strategic plans
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deeply understand business objectives and drive successful outcomes
• Build management, executive, and investor level presentations
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience
• 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or project management in a technology/media company
• Strong understanding of Ad Sales, revenue recognition and analytics.
• High technical proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs including building complex financial models
• Desire to learn database querying (e.g. SQL) and 3rd party visualization tools (Tableau, Alteryx, Amplitude)
• Experience developing data-driven hypotheses and effectively communicating actionable insights to decision-makers
• Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations
• Ability to work outside of your comfort zone and embrace the ambiguity of a high-growth startup environment
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site