Senior Manager, Licensing
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of new release production, including proof checking and trafficking the final delivery of all print production and audio mastering in a timely manner.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring all aspects of production for UMG catalog digital releases.
• Maintain constant communication between internal departments to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
• Support and ensure company and department policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently.
• Ensure department standards are maintained in terms of quality and quantity.
• Data input and management of database and scheduling systems. These systems include R2, DiGS, and RWS.
• Other duties as assigned by company management.
Bring your VIBE:
• Must be timely in getting work accomplished.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities.
• Must be a creative thinker.
• Computer experience: Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and with a desire to work in a team environment.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Must be willing to work extended hours.
• Must be self-directed and well organized.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site