Motion Graphics Designer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Los Angeles, CA US
This is an exciting time in the production, post-production, and content-creation spaces. We are entering a period of technology-driven disruption that hasn't been seen in 25+ years since the introduction of non-linear editing. We are creating a culture where the team is encouraged to be self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun. A culture where team members are not afraid to fail or try new things because that is the quickest path to innovation. Endless curiosity about how things work and a strong understanding of what ''customer service'' actually means are valued traits. A solid understanding of production and post-production processes, broadcast technology, IT, and agile methodologies is a must-have, along with a sense of humor.
Fox Entertainment is currently looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Visual Innovation Studio group on a freelance basis. The ideal candidates should have a strong design background with extensive experience with typography.
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designing and animating motion graphic elements for broadcast
• General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ Years experience in a Designer or Sr Designer role is a requirement for consideration
• Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Fluency in 3D applications
• Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D
• Knowledge of Arnold a plus
• Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude is a must
• Excellent communication skills, and well organized
• Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools.
• Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the Entertainment industry
• Experience with cloud-based production and post-production environments, collaborative workflows, and the use of applications and tools in these environments