Lead Facial Capture Artist
London, EN GB
MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers' access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War, Chernobyl),Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industry's top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
Department managers work in partnership with their creative counterpart – the Head of Department – to oversee the artist teams.
The department manager is responsible for the artist's daily routine, salary management and helps in recruitment of new talent while driving show deliverables and quotas to ensure our projects keep targeting.
Department Manager essentials:
• Adept in managing large teams
• Experience in managing budgets and keeping to financial targets
• Experience in salary management
• Experience in a delivery driven environment
• Confident clear communicator
• Excellent organization and negotiation skills
• Team Oriented
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous experience in VFX or in a creative environment
• Experience of strategic scheduling tools
This job application remains open even when we don't have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.