Manager, Studio & Corporate Information Security
Los Angeles, CA
Our mission at Netflix is to entertain the world. We strive to bring joy to every one of our members. To make the many kinds of original content that have become synonymous with our brand, Netflix is building the largest creative studio in the world. Something at this scale has never been done before and many groups at Netflix are pitching in to contribute. The Studio Infrastructure team is doing their part by building infrastructure applications that empower the Netflix visual effects, animation, and post-production teams who operate across the globe. For us this isn't just about solving tough problems. It's about sparking artist joy.
Netflix is a global company and we're building a globally distributed studio to make more of our own content. Producing content at scale is a complicated creative process that involves many steps taken by many creative and operational teams. When these teams are scattered across the globe, it's the infrastructure, tooling, and automation we provide that keeps them connected, creating, and sharing. To be successful, we strive to support the creative process and stay out of the artist's way.
We believe a big part of our ability to spark artist joy comes from fostering inclusion and building diversity within our own team. Our team is made up of Engineers who come from a wide variety of backgrounds and disciplines. We believe the plurality of experience, opinions, and skills within our team is what makes us succeed in our own mission.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is excited by working with content creators to build custom solutions to satisfy a wide range of artist needs.
As a Member of our Team You Will:
• Work with Animation and VFX teams to develop and provide support for core studio related integrations, applications and services, and identify inefficiencies and improvements.
• Operate and support Studio Infrastructure products, including the virtual workstations that power the NetFX Platform.
• Partner to identify needs, understand security requirements, and improve the artist's experience.
• Work cross-functionally with Product teams to manage systems and services that provide reliable and scalable solutions supporting the artist experience.
• Have the freedom to build what is necessary based on customer needs.
• You have technical curiosity and are ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
• You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
• Knowledge of cloud compute and storage, including public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
• Experience using build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
• Experience with operational tools like AWS CloudWatch, Splunk, and SaltStack.
• Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
For more information on what it's like to work at Netflix, please take a look at our culture memo!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site