New York, NY
The Vendor Management team oversees strategic vendor relationships on behalf of our CBS Interactive brands to ensure the highest quality and service experience is achieved. The team covers partner procurement, assessment, negotiation, contract management and ongoing success.
This person will work to ensure optimum contractual terms, that our partners meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering products and services on time, and that all internal processes are as efficient as possible for all stakeholders. The most successful candidate will have business development, project management, and cross-functional communication/relationship management strengths.
• Responsible for contract execution for assigned new vendor relationships and renewals
• Responsible for proactively working with business units to identify vendor partnerships and outreach list for key areas of service
• Responsible for executing RFPs, NDAs, MSAs, and commercial vendor selection criteria where needed
• Complete execution of contracts through appropriate queues and proactively communicate updates internally and externally
• Oversee QBRs and ensure maximum efficiency and that vendors deliver desired business outcomes
• Partner with Sourcing, Finance, Legal, and Business partners to manage volume and seat based contracts
• Maintain up-to-date and accurate Vendor CRM
• Oversee and investigate Service Level Agreement reports to drive quality improvement
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ensure contracts are stored, shared, and updated in system
• Oversee inbound queue of questions about vendor partnerships and contracts
• Perform outreach to new vendors
• Create and iterate on internal processes to maximize team efficiency
• Create a user-driven vendor catalog with deal-points
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly-motivated, exceptionally organized, possesses strong communication skills, analytical skills, solid computer/technical skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail oriented but able to see strategic implications and end-to-end view of new vendor partnerships.
• Adaptable and able to balance internal stakeholder needs and build external relationships
• Outstanding people and communication skills; great collaborator / team player
• Strong business analytical abilities and organizational skills
• A general understanding/comfort of IT and basic financial terms and analysis
You might also have -
• The successful candidate should have a BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience.
• Previous customer service experience
• Direct experience in the Internet and/or advertising industries
• Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience required.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.