Financial Analysis Manager
WarnerMedia Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support the creation of the world's best stories and most engaging content from WarnerMedia's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, HBO Max, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more. Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta. For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: vimeo.com/warnermediastudios/tour.
The Crewing Apprentice is a 2-year apprentice program for an entry level production position that works with the Studios Crewing team and reports to the Assistant Crewing Manager. Studios manages and schedules over 250 staff and temporary crew and this position will actively support all administrative tasks involved. This includes managing crew assignments in the studios scheduling tool, processing payroll, and coordinating with Crewing managers.
• Support crewing team by processing booking requests and confirmations, updating work order information in the scheduling tool.
• Create and send personnel schedules weekly to studio, control room, and digital crews.
• Create, distribute, and follow up on daily crew sheets to make sure that each crew member is reporting their daily hours.
• Actualize daily and weekly hours within the scheduling tool, ensuring 100% accuracy so that payroll is processed correctly.
• Review and correct payroll report, weekly.
• Process payment of crew invoices through Ariba.
• Assist with correcting any payroll discrepancies from previous pay periods.
• Facilitate temp employee onboarding, working with HR Recruitment, Business Operations, and Security.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Finance or Accounting preferred.
• At least 1 year of production experience.
• Experience with data entry preferred.
• Knowledge of payroll process desired, including day rates, overtime calculations, and premiums.
• This position requires a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail in order to process large amounts of data.
• Excellent communication with strong written and verbal skills.
• Ability to prioritize a broad and varied workload, work under tight deadlines, and ask for help when needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word, and comfortable with technology to learn internal software.
• Great attitude when dealing with multiple last-minute changes, and excited to get it right every time.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands