Corporate Development Manager
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
The Deal Finance team provides financial and analytical support to the US Networks Distribution group arising from the distribution of ViacomCBS broadcast stations and domestic cable networks. This team works closely with all members of the deal team and is a vital resource for the group. We are seeking candidates at the Manager to Director levels to develop analysis and provide insights to support renewal and new business efforts.
These are highly visible roles within our organization and ideal for someone who enjoys financial modeling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Developing deep knowledge of key affiliate agreements, particularly pricing and packaging
• Developing financial models to analyze economics of distribution deals. Evaluates proposals, prepares financial scenarios and develops a point of view
• Conducting company and industry research
• Ensuring compliance and documentation for audit purposes
• Preparing presentations for senior management
• Ad hoc analysis and special projects
• A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance, MBA a plus
• 2+ years of experience for candidates to be considered at the Manager level, / 5+ years of experience for candidates to be considered at the Director level working in a highly analytical environment (investment banking, business development, consulting, strategy groups). Media industry a plus.
• Intermediate plus skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Must be comfortable working with large data sets and databases.
• Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills
• Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Great teammate with strong project management and organizational skills
• Curious businessperson with the ability to develop creative solutions
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site