Senior Fullstack Engineer - Media Cloud Engineering
Los Gatos, CA US
The Android team sits at the intersection of this accelerating global growth, compounded with an ever increasing mobile usage for content consumption. We love every minute of the complex engineering and product challenges that come with operating at this scale.
Our team proudly ships the Netflix app on Android to millions of members around the world. Our responsibilities include extensive A/B testing on a wide variety of devices by building highly performant, novel and custom UI experiences. We work on data driven optimizations at scale in a diverse and sometimes unforgiving device and network ecosystem. We also create foundational client infrastructure elements used as building blocks for A/B tests. We tie it all together with sophisticated operational testing and automation solutions designed to support our high performance, fast paced culture of experimentation, autonomy and ownership.
We are looking for an engineer who is passionate about evolving how we develop the app. This force multiplier role's impact and visibility will be felt by the entire Android engineering community at Netflix. It involves cross functional collaboration with internal engineering and mobile automation infrastructure teams to propose, develop and deploy tooling designed to optimize core attributes of the developer experience, continuous integration, build and test systems.
• Create, evolve and deploy scalable continuous integration solutions for Android developers
• Engineer tools to simulate and predict app health using our mobile lab infrastructure
• Create tools to improve code and build health in a fast paced, high commit volume codebase
• Evolve the current test infrastructure to accommodate growing product innovation needs
• Create first party or modify existing open source build, test and developer experience tools
• Self starter experienced engineer comfortable with defining and owning roadmaps
• Passionate about learning from and coaching fellow Android engineers across multiple teams
• Work with other senior, high performing engineers
• We pay top of market with excellent benefits
• Help evolve the way people watch content online
• The Netflix culture. Not just a memo, but something we practice daily.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site