Atlanta, GA US
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires for wardrobe and hair and make-up departments. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis.
If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered. Wardrobe and make-up are expected to be on set to maintain the integrity of the looks they have created. For all positions, a history of working with A-level talent is preferred. Verbal, interpersonal and budget skills are important.
• Wardrobe Stylist: Work closely with Show Producer/Director to select, purchase and maintain clothes, shoes, hats, accessories, etc. for all on-camera talent. Make recommendations for wardrobe selections, document and list what was worn on camera for each actor per scene/show and maintain and reproduce a consistent wardrobe ''look'' as required. Able to follow fashion trends (new and historical) and maintain a department budget.
• Hair/Make-Up Artist: Work closely with Show Producer/Director to achieve the desired hair and makeup fashion ''look'' required for each on-camera talent on a per scene/show basis. Follow fashion trends (new and historical), maintain a variety for make-up/hair products for various skin tones and hair types.
• Wardrobe Stylist: 5 years on film, television, commercial production experience, knowledge and constant tracking of new products and styles, awareness of current trends and knowledge of historical styles of different eras.
• Hair/Make-Up Artist: 5 years of film, television, commercial production experience, constant tracking of fashion trends, knowledge of historical styles and the looks of people from different walks of life. Ability to research specialized styles as needed.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands