Manager, Global Consumer Products Promotions
New York, NY US
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
A+E Networks is looking for a Production Manager to join our marketing department to support the global creative content team.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms. You will define, scope, and own projects from pitch to delivery and will be responsible for project budget oversight, campaign planning, and managing timelines to bring about the successful completion of projects. You will be required to have a high attention to detail with a can-do attitude. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs, and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Partner with the global content team to develop and build projects out from concept to delivery.
• Ensure deadlines are met and issues are flagged in a timely manner.
• Oversee post-production on assigned projects, build calendars, set budget, and manage creative approvals.
• Handle budget planning and execution for specific projects.
• Ensure Legal & S&P approval across all projects.
• Facilitate and maintain external creative vendor and agency projects & relationships .
• Manage all incoming global content requests and receive, disseminate, and assign.
• Review briefs to ensure they are complete and contain all necessary information.
• Ensure project budgets and monthly accruals are communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
• Attend weekly scrum meetings and assign projects to available designers.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field
• 3-5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
• Expert knowledge of design/video/graphics production from concept through completion
• Working knowledge of print/photography/digital/live-action production
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure are necessary to succeed in this role
• Agency or in-house creative team experience
• Flexible with different working structure and levels per project
• Strong budget management experience
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site