West Palm Beach, FL
WPEC is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge promotions and commercials for our internal and external clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
• Work to promote News' products on platforms in order to increase ratings
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Promotion and Commercial Production, including working with News staff, clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site