Digital Campaign Manager
Singapore, SG SG
This position is responsible for collecting and analysing Sports audience data across our digital destinations and TV platforms and deliver insights that will help drive product and content marketing strategy.
You will be proactive in your approach to understanding audience and consumer behaviour within the brand, and pro-active with business solutions off the back of the newly found research / data.
Success in this role will stem from your technical capability within audience research analysis and insights; your ability to be a confident communicator with developed presentation skills; and a desire to influence key stakeholders by telling the research and audience story.
• Provide analyses which promotes a clear understanding of viewers and the SE Asia market-place especially for our Sports business
• Lead the design & presentation of daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly channels programming / digital reports as required.
• Develop a clear understanding of advertising prospects, their environments, trends and opportunities.
• Instigate, develop and provide insights of viewership trends to assist in decisions including ad revenue tracking, audience and revenue flow, and client profiting
• Develop and provide research that informs of programme / channel performance and strengths, assisting in promoting programme and channel successes
• Provide analysis which promotes a clear understanding of online users and performance of segment/programme websites
• Provide analysis which contributes to specific reporting requirements, e.g. signature content, branded content, important events, competitive monitoring
• Proactively seeks to inform and educate on relevant emerging trends and competitive action/developments
• Provide relevant and insightful information flows into the Television, Marketing, and Digital Media areas as required.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Working knowledge of social media analytics
• Strong sports knowledge
• Understanding of trends in user and audience data developments
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including charting
• Advanced Microsoft skills with the demonstrated ability to run complex formulas and macros
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• A minimum 5 to 7 years' research experience in the entertainment and media space
• A passion for the television / digital and media industry
• University degree ideally in Communications, Economics, Business or Marketing.
• Demonstrated strong written communication skills (written and verbal presentations) as well as strong organizational skills.
• Proven ability to communicate project results in a clear and concise manner
• Detail-oriented with the ability to handle conflict, priorities and deadlines.
• Independent thinker who can take on a project from beginning to end with minimal
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site